- Package includes professional Objet30 Scholar 3D Printer, choice of 2 or 3 year supply of materials, water-jet system, training, maintenance and technical support*
- Objet30 Scholar will be on display at the ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, 11-15 November, 2012
Rehovot, Israel, November 8, 2012 – Objet Ltd., the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, today announced the release of an accessible, attractively-priced and all-inclusive 3D printing package for schools, colleges, universities and institutes of higher education.
“The Objet30 Scholar Package was developed to make Objet’s 3D printing systems and solutions even more accessible to the strategically important education market,” says Gilad Gans, Executive Vice President for Objet. “It provides students and faculties across multiple disciplines – particularly STEM curriculum studies – with increased opportunities to create and prototype advanced design ideas.”
Tailor-made 3D printing solutions for the education market are a strategic objective of Objet. The company’s 3D Printers have been adopted by many of the world’s leading universities and research departments, including Virginia Tech, University of New Orleans, Art Center College of Design, Purdue University, and The Technion.
The package was designed with educators in mind allowing academic institutions to focus on creativity. It includes the Objet30 Scholar professional desktop 3D Printer; two or three year supply of rigid opaque 3D printing materials (Objet RGD240 rigid blue and support material) which Objet will store and deliver on-demand; a desktop Water-Jet system to remove the support material; training for users; maintenance of the 3D Printer; and technical support. Objet30 Scholar customers are also entitled to further discounted 3D printing material re-fill packages.
About the Objet30 Scholar Package
- Close Up of Objet30 Scholar Build Tray with 3D Printed 3D Model
- Ultra-high resolution accuracy, typically 0.1 mm (0.0039 inch)
- Produces models with smooth surfaces, fine details & moving parts
- Suitable for small spaces, offices and desktop operation
- Can be used with all types of 3D CAD software
- Tray Size (X×Y×Z) 300x200x150mm (11.81×7.87×5.9 inches)
- A one-time package for 2 or 3 years
- No material storage headaches
- On-demand materials, delivered when needed
- High resolution 3D printing for simulating the precise look of students’ intended end product
To find out more about the Objet Scholar Package, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our Education website.