Tech Expo 2012 Topics
- University of Washington- Designing the latest Lamborghini using advanced composites.
- Mastercam- Review of X6, plus new product for Swiss & MT multitasking lathes.
- Edmonds Community College- New educational programs for manufacturing.
- Industrial Users- Faster way to build tools and fixtures
- Rapidform- The latest innovations in reverse engineering and inspection.
- Hexagon- New tools for metrology.
- SpaceClaim- CAD model preparation and repair tools.
- 3DConnexion- Increase CAD/CAM productivity by a minimum of 20% with this device.
- General Plastics- New material release for high temp composite tooling.
- 3D Tech Exhibit- Showcasing the latest technology.
Cost: $20 to attend conference [Register Online] Cost includes lunch and admission ticket into Museum after event. Cost is free to attend 3D Technical Exhibit Only.